Join the Knative community
Knative is an open source project that anyone in the community can use, improve, and enjoy. We'd love you to join us! Here's a few ways to find out what's happening and get involved.
Learn and connect
Using or want to use Knative? Find out more here:
Develop and contribute
If you want to get more involved by contributing to Knative, join us here:
- Knative GitHub repo: Development takes place here!
- Knative Slack channels: Chat with other project developers
- Knative developers Group: Discuss development issues around the project
Learn how to become a contributor with our Contribution Guidelines.
Use and run
Learn about Knative and get started with a code sample:
Share your expertise
Do you have a Knative code sample that demonstrates a use-case or product integration that will help someone learn about Knative?
Contribute to the community:
- Contribute code samples: Share your samples with the community
- Link existing code samples: Link to your Knative samples that live on another site